.W.E.L.C.O.M.E.

This is going to be a self awareness blog consisting of recipes, talk about workout, and inspirational ideas. I am leaving it open to the public because I hope it will become useful tool for others, and I really hope to meet like minded people to talk about this stuff with! Jump right in reading, or start at the introduction.  Again, welcome. 


Sunday, May 8, 2011

When the Cat's Away

The mice will play....

YAY! So far this weekend, I vacuumed, reorganized our living room, cleaned the garage, took out the recycling, and cleaned my car. Today I will do some landscaping, start a wine, maybe wash the bed sheets? and vacuum again because these dogs are awesome at bringing things inside that shouldnt be on the carpet. I am not lonely.... I am not lonely... LOL

Also I watched 2 seasons of 30 rock. Help me.

I am excited that I got to play some piano. Its weird though, I don't like to play any new songs? I just play the songs I used to know, poorly yet but I am sure I will get back to it. Its hard to learn new music, I forgot how I used to do it. haha I am OLD!

Pictures to make things interesting: We have a ton of these cool dudes running around my garden. The tails are much longer than this picture though. SUPER bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment