.W.E.L.C.O.M.E.

This is going to be a self awareness blog consisting of recipes, talk about workout, and inspirational ideas. I am leaving it open to the public because I hope it will become useful tool for others, and I really hope to meet like minded people to talk about this stuff with! Jump right in reading, or start at the introduction.  Again, welcome. 


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday... at least its Tuesday

I am currently watching "I am an animal" the story of the one of PETAs co founders. It's alright, not really.... compelling. I just wanted to comment on one thought. She asked if people could eat if only ONE meal with no animals. I suppose its been a while since I have eaten animal products, but I just ... dont find it that hard to avoid anymore? Its more of a hassle to make sure to have cheese/meat/milk or to cook it. Anyway its just interesting to think of things like this. I am trying to lose/not gain anymore weight and I am having a hard time cutting calories and I dont eat processed foods! Yuck. Man I wish my hip would heal so I could walk normal, maybe run again.... I just feel soooo PUFFY. :-|

Anyway. Else. My yard, yaaaay I mowed the lawn :)  And an awesome rose I grew.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! :) Love the photos! Your yard looks awesome!

    Don't you love how I reminded you of your blog and then I haven't looked at yours or mine for like a week-ish? :D

    ReplyDelete