.W.E.L.C.O.M.E.

This is going to be a self awareness blog consisting of recipes, talk about workout, and inspirational ideas. I am leaving it open to the public because I hope it will become useful tool for others, and I really hope to meet like minded people to talk about this stuff with! Jump right in reading, or start at the introduction.  Again, welcome. 


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's!

Yay Valentine's Day! He sent me edible arrangements :) He is so adorable he listened! I was talking about how cool they are, and that I wanted to send my friend one. He got me "sugar free" chocolate dipping sauce since I have been talking about eating healthy. He is so cute, and it was SO gorgeous. <3 love love love <3

I had to take it apart to get it home, but I took TONS of pictures. Lets see if Blogger works this time. Well, its not letting me upload pictures...I'll try photobucket...grumble I am proud of me, only 5 chocolate covered strawberries! (thats where 10% of my non-vegan diet comes from I am pretty sure)


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


On another note, PT guy says I have to stop running so much. I only ran a little over an hour total last week. *sigh* back to the yoga drawing board. He has me incorporating some awesome moves though. I might try cross country skiing with the dog this weekend, there is a part of the ice age trail we hike, but hiking apparently is very similar to running :-\ Maybe if it isnt swollen next visit he will let me run! *Goal!*


I am still in love with PPK. They have this new book out with vegan cookies? I might try the chocolate peanut butter pillows (link) this weekend. I love my sexy man, and he has been putting up with a lot, so I was thinking to "thank" him with an envelope of baked goods. Besides, I can't keep them around when they look so good! 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have that book, I've made a few things from it so far, and they've all been good. All of her books are good too...I think I suggested veganomicon, that is by them. I really really loved the pignoli almond cookies, I'm pretty sure they are linked on the website also!

    ReplyDelete