Hi :) I am trying to find a balance this year. I am a high energy high anxiety type girl and I thought I had a good thing going. I was running pretty far and pretty often, eating what I wanted and still shedding pounds. I have a fantastic boyfriend, great dog, stable job. Then the 2009 holidays hit! :O
Now I am not one for "new years resolutions" and "going with the crowd" so I guess, this blog will be the search for something that is a balanced ME this year. Things that pushed me to this recreation were:
- recurrent runner's knee
- a back injury
- gaining 4 lbs over the holidays
- becoming embarrassed of my chocolate binges (thats when you know something is weird, when you don't want to tell anyone what you did!)
- frequent constipation (TMI! sorry!)
- I shouldn't be falling apart at 23!
Here is the plan, you can follow along as you please and I promise to post fun inspiring pictures, because I think they help me when I read other people's blogs.
- get back into running, HEALTHY.- I have PT on Monday, I am suspect of my shoes -_-
- get into another side sport, for balance (eh? eh?) - potentially yoga
- be more conscious of my diet- Currently I am looking into some macrobiotic ideas, vegan, and whole foods.
- learn to project a positive attitude onto others, even if I am emotionally exhausted.- I wear myself on my sleeve and anyone around me usually gets my anger/sadness/frustration taken out on them. Its a circle, because then they get upset with me... etc, etc.